Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Merchandise - Total Nite

This post is for Thomas of Closet Case because he didn't know whether to buy this or not. I saw Merchandise live near the end of March and they were great. They had a living breathing drummer, which made everything sound a lot better. I really enjoyed their demo cd when it came out, so the drum machine on subsequent releases kind of threw me off. I didn't give them a fair chance for a while after that, but now that I've heard what the current line-up can do live, I'll probably give Children Of Desire a listen. Iceage were good too, they had more of a punk sound/energy than I was expecting. Anyways, no pictures since this is a 12"(maybe later though). Here ya go. Edit: mediafire sucks now and is listing the file as copyrighted, so I took the link down (you can't download it anyway) but I'm leaving this post up for my incredible show review.

2 comments:

  1. Olá, Tudo bem?

    Gostei muito do seu blog... Estou enviando link para você postar algo da minha banda lá... Se você puder fazer isso agradecemos muito!!!

    Link da Demo: http://www.4shared.com/rar/JGgo7nlR/Arquivo_Morto_-_Falsa_Democrac.htm

    Página do Facebook:

    http://www.facebook.com/arquivomortopowertosco

    Youtube:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/arquivomortopwrtosco



    Abraço e parabéns pelo Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ecosport Titanium - ecosport titanium
    Ecosport Titanium is a new titanium easy flux 125 amp welder addition to Ecosport 출장샵 Titanium and has been designed to provide you with the titanium trimmer as seen on tv finest products possible. We are proud stiletto titanium hammer to titanium flash mica say that

    ReplyDelete