Friday, April 6, 2012

Spearhead - Demo

Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/?54517uoy1q5786q

Spearhead's Band Camp

Spearhead is a brand new punk band from Toronto, Canada. This demo is noisy as hell, and a little sloppy at times. The production makes me think of the SQRM and Yadokai Demos. However, unlike the SQRM Demo, this has a bass to hold it all together. This prevents it from crumbling into a cacophonous mess. The vocals remind me of the School Jerks, but I don't know if it's the same guy. The actual tapes aren't ready yet, but I'll update this if the situation changes. I was going to list my favorite songs but they're all pretty awesome. I guess I'll go with "A Raid," a great, old school sounding, floor tom and snare song that you can bash your head in to. Happy listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment